Monday, August 30, 2010

Time has slipped away, and I have shared a thought. I was going to do this, this morning. But now the day is ended and it hasn't been done. Can anyone relate?

Phone calls, planning for our upcoming trip on Thursday, office work, meeting, and play with my grandson. It has been a good day. Walking went very well today. I walked in Walmart just by walking behind a shopping cart. Wow, that felt good. I looked around and was doing what everyone else was doing, just not as fast!

The encouragement I want to share is to not lag behind in sharing Jesus with someone. Don't feel like it is a worthless effort. Yesterday in church we had an unusual experience. At the end of the service, a lady stood, she had tears as she spoke. She thanked us for helping her parents find the Lord. She is now married and has 3 children. She was 8 years old when we had known her parents. She said she remembered us, and still had our photo in her house. We had totally forgotten about them. This was over 25 years ago!!

I am not saying this to compliment ourselves. I am saying this to encourage you. We never know the impact our testimony will leave. Let's not look on the reward but on obedience and sacrifice to share with others.

I hope you had a wonderful day. May God bless you each one.

No comments: