Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Choose today

Joshua 24:15 "And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

We do have the choice to choose whom we will serve—god of this world or The Lord our God. One tells the truth and the other tells lies.

Today was a day of choices. For the first time since the quake, I actually walked through a store to make my own choices. I'm so glad Rachel was with me. I hardly knew how to choose. ha. Yes, I had the walker, but I did walk!! Felt so good. The doctor was also pleased with my progress since he had seen last me. On the humorous side, I wanted shoes that were a bit more dressy than tennis shoes. We didn't get any...my shoe size is 6 but my prosthetic foot can't even begin to fit in a 6, or a 7, and finally an 8 was good!! I think I have another challenge to conquer.

I pray you had a wonderful day. May God bless you each one

No comments: