Monday, August 16, 2010

Is anything too hard?

Genesis 18:14 "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" This is a question the Lord asked Abraham concerning Sarah having a baby at an old age.

Can we believe God for our "off the wall" challenges that we feel God is calling us to? Can I really?? Or do I sit back and say, "Look God, this is just not the way we do it. No one will understand this, including me." (Setting the record straight, no I'm not having a baby now. haha) But I am challenged. What is my limit in trusting God, when I don't see the end results? Do I have a limit? Or do I need to see the end from the beginning before I step out of the boat?

Is anything too hard for the Lord?? You answer the questions. I had to, too.

Walking is improving daily. Feels so good to walk. No pain. That feels good too. I will be gone for this week. I am not sure I will have internet all the time. So if you don't see new blogs, please be patient. I will return.

Pray while I am gone. Pray for Patrick's return from Haiti on Wednesday. Pray for Rachel for total healing. She has strep throat. Pray for Agape, his kids have returned home to their mother now.

Be blessed today. God is so abundantly good.




No comments: