Monday, August 9, 2010

Walking

I am now on a walking regime. It is going much better. My hope is that soon I will be walking with a cane/or totally without support. The pain is much better. The pain in my knee.

There is another pain...the one in my heart. We have one more week with Agape's children, then they return to their mother. It has been a wonderful 2 months with them. The parting will be difficult. But even in this God will give us grace and strength.

Psalm 1:3 "He is like a tree planted beside streams-- a tree that produces fruit in season and whose leaves do not wither. He succeeds in everything he does." What a beautiful picture of a blessed person. We stay near the streams of living water. We stay rooted in the Word, and that will produce fruit.

Colossians 2:7 "Sink your roots in him and build on him. Be strengthened by the faith that you were taught, and overflow with thanksgiving." Here we have the success formula.

Let's be fruitful tress this week. Rely on the Lord, be intimate with Him. Share His love with others.

God bless you each one.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I'm glad you're walking better, my friend....