Monday, August 2, 2010

Detour again?

Today it is 2 steps forward, one step back...or so it seems. Having pain in my knee so that I cannot walk without a walker at all. Will I ever be on the road again? That is my question. Tomorrow it is off to the doctor again to see what the problem might be.

Reminding myself not to see the situation but the God of the situation. He is my ultimate healer. He is my strength. I still have it so much easier than a lot of Haitians. I have my husband, children, and grandchildren. Many in Haiti lost all their children and their spouse. So sad.

"Stand still and see what the Lord will do." Let us stand together. We all have situations that need waiting and believing that God will do something. Sometimes the waiting seems endless, but one day we will see the waiting period as a treasure, because in it we can be more of who God wants us to be. Well, we will if we are thankful during this time and not murmur. We can rejoice in the waiting. God is God.

Patrick leaves tomorrow. Pray for safe travels
Pray for the pain in my knee.
We pray for you. God bless you each one

No comments: