Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Name of God

Exodus 34:6 "And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth"

We do serve a great and awesome God!! As the Lord passed before Moses, this is the name He gave. So if we should ever question God, let's consider His name and it says it all. I'm so thankful for each of these names. Abounding in goodness? He is not only good, but is ABOUNDING in goodness. I'm so thankful He is long-suffering...patient. He never gives up on us. We give up on ourselves, but He never does. His Love abounds toward us.

With this, we can have a great day!!

Got up this morning, with this rash all over "Peggy". Not sure what this is about. So I put my "leg" on and started walking, hoping that the rash disappears. Walking goes better every day. The walker is seldom used, and am trying to stick with the cane, and hopefully before long it will be a thing of the past too.

Promise had a sleep-over at grandma's last night, a last fling before she returns home to her to mama's. So this morning when she woke up, and I hopped over to the chair to put on the leg, she said, "Grandma, shall I help you put on your leg?" Children are so unassuming. I love it!!

I pray you will have a good day. If it is not so good, check out the Name of the Lord again.

Don't forget to give someone a smile today.

God bless you each one

No comments: