Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Step

2 Corinthians 1:24 "Not that we have dominion over your faith, but are fellow workers for your joy; for by faith you stand."

But for the grace of God, we would all fall. We don't go scrambling for faith when we need it. We walk with the Lord, and He is the source of faith. When we have a intimate relationship with the Lord, then faith will be there when we need it. Isn't that wonderful!

For by faith, I stood and ran the vacuum cleaner. The first time since "ages past". I didn't remember it took so much effort to balance while using it. Ok, so I confess, I didn't last long before I was tired and hurting. So now I'm resting. Maybe just maybe I can do a little more later. Oh, don't tell my daughter what I'm doing. :)

It is fun watching a bit of progress every day.

Pray for Agape, he has strep throat. It has been making its rounds in the apartment complex. Rachel had it last week.

I pray your day was blessed.

No comments: