Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Straight Paths

Hebrews 12:12-13 "Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed."
Funny how often I have read these verses, but this time it really makes sense!! Lame I am, but guess what? Not for long. At least not if the improvement continues. For the first time today, I left the house using a cane instead of a walker. That's what I'm talking about! I've almost got the walking rhythm down. The pain is almost gone. The work-out continues.
We have come so far since January!! Then I think of all those in Haiti that haven't had the opportunity to come so far.We must continue to pray for them.
Patrick is doing well in Haiti. Busy, but well.
God bless you each one

No comments: