Tuesday, August 3, 2010

John 11:25-26 "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"
Today at the doctor's office, I again read the placard on the wall. This time the last question that Jesus asked Martha came through quite "loudly", do you believe this? Do I really believe that even though I am as dead, Jesus is still the life within me. I am not alive without Him. I exist. There is a big difference between living and existing. What a wonderful promise we have to cling to that Jesus is my resurrection, my life, and I shall have life eternally. What a mighty God we serve!!
I'm still dealing with the pain in my knee. The doctor made some adjustments with my prosthesis. I will continue to practice walking. Perhaps the knee is just screaming out, "ouch, you haven't walked with me in a long time. It hurts. Please stop!" :{{ But we will keep on working with it.
Patrick left today, and on his way to Haiti tomorrow.
God bless you each one

No comments: