Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tired Brain

The morning is starting with my brain going full speed ahead, and yet getting nowhere. Ever had one of those mornings? What I want to do is go back to bed and start over again. Maybe round 2 would be better. This is just want satan wants, me to get up with a tired brain, and forgetting to be thankful in all things.

Proverbs 12:25 "Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression. But a good word makes it glad." Ahh, the book of Proverbs is so good! Full of good words, and gets me going on the right track. Thanksgiving does make the heart glad. It's almost impossible to stay depressed when I am truly thankful. If I look at the condition of the world, it would be easy to be depressed. Until I look into the Word, and I see heaven is getting closer and closer.

But until heaven comes, there is laundry, dirty dishes, cleaning, office work, preparations for the school year both for Agape and Promise, prepare for Rachel and Nate's arrival in a few weeks, and the list goes on and on...

On another note, pray for the shipments to come out of customs! Patrick can't come home until he has those shipments out. Not to mention, he needs the supplies that are in customs.

I pray you are having a good day.

God bless you

No comments: