Friday, May 18, 2012

Speechless

Everywhere I look, I realize God is more than I can ever comprehend. 


Psalm 103:11-12 "For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."


For a God who loves me as high as the heavens, and then forgives my sins and casts them as far as the east from the west, how are my prayers enough for Him to listen? YET, He does. He hears my cries and praises. He is my everything.


I do not have words to describe the overwhelming feeling I have at this moment. Do you ever wish you could talk to  one of your loved ones who are already in the presence of God, and hear their description of God? Or are they speechless as well?

"I Can Only Imagine." That's putting it in a nutshell.

God bless you

No comments: