Thursday, May 17, 2012

Me is Crabby

Today is one of those down days. And wouldn't you know, it comes after a great day of victory yesterday. When the Lord answers prayer, satan is right there to make sure I see the negative around me. Then, of course, flesh kicks in and the negative becomes very pronounced. Although I know a grateful heart and spirit is the victor, it is difficult. It isn't the big things that make it so hard, it is the small, gnawing things that keep nagging at the spirit.

What is even worse, after a bit, that negative is thrown at "someone." After all, it wouldn't be MY fault that I'm feeling crabby. Someone is making me crabby. I am an adult and I should have had victory over this ages ago. Wrong. Satan never gives up. He really wants us to live in the negative.

In the presence of the Lord, there is joy forever. Lord Jesus, come quickly.

God bless you

No comments: