Friday, March 16, 2012

I Love You Daddy

Last night it was time to get the kids to bed, Zion came to his daddy. Agape looked at him and said, "Daddy loves you." Zion looked in his eyes, and said "I love you too daddy." Almost brought tears. It was so precious.

This is our Father. He looks in our eyes, and says "I love you..." But how often do I respond to that love "I love you Father."

God's love is the central theme throughout the Bible. We are undone before Him. He is faithful and good. It is of utmost importance that we keep our eyes on Him in these last days. His love is all that will keep us when the going gets tougher. All of God's people need to stand together. The battle is on, but God is our Victor. I have been enjoying the song "The Lion of Judah" by Robin Mark. A powerful song. This song brings me into worship.

Look into the Father's eyes and tell Him you love Him. He loves us more than we can ever imagine.

Have a great and blessed weekend.
God bless you


No comments: