Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today was Special

Hebrews 13:1-6
There are 3 points that impressed my heart in this morning's teaching:
Remember those in prison as if you were there with them
Be hospitable, never knowing when you are entertaining angels unaware
Do not covet

But this morning's service was special in another way. My mother, 90 years old, was able to attend church with me! What a blessing! It was so fun having her worship with us.

The children and I have been visiting Sarasota, so therefore, I haven't written for several days. I pray each of  you have had a good weekend, and have allowed God to speak to your heart. Since the Pastors conference last week, then coming to Sarasota, I have been trying to "organize" my heart and meditate on all that God has shown me.

But for now, I want to remember those who are persecuted for the sake of Jesus. I do not want to want those things that are not for me, nor those things which would take me further from Jesus. My heart's desire is to have only those things which draw me closer to the Lord.

God bless you.

No comments: