Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bask in God's Love

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we
should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not,
because it knew him not." (1 John 3:1)



To be loved by the Creator of the universe!! What an awesome truth. Agape and I were just talking of the vast expanse of the universe, the stars, planets. I cannot even fathom this!


My world is so small. Within walls, I'm confined to work, play, love, and relate my life to the Master and Maker of the Universe! And the irony of it all is, without Him, I am nothing more than a "filthy rag." That is the expression the Bible uses to describe me.


Oh it feels so good tonight to know that He loves me so much. I am physically so tired, as the kids say, for the tip of my head to the tip of my toes, I am tired. But I don't regret my tiredness, for you see some very dear friends spent the night with us enroute to Haiti. So we did more talking than sleeping. Oh it was fun!


I do pray you are basking in the love of God tonight! Nothing can separate us from that love! Rest in that thought tonight.


God bless you

No comments: