Monday, January 9, 2012

Still No Response

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world
giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it
be afraid." (John 14:27)



Patrick is in Haiti. I have been trying to call him since Friday. Oh I know he had a church conference all weekend, but no one is answering or responding my calls. This is the "joys?" of Haiti. Poor phone connections. Often he needs to stand by the cornfield to call. haha.


This call is not for my own pleasure but to get a message to him. What to do Lord? Then last night the Lord reminded me that He can urge Patrick to call home. This morning this verse was in my email. Wow! Quite the reminder Lord. God is in control.


For sure, I'm so thankful I do not need to stand in line for God to answer my cries. He hears my plea and yours all the same time. He can answer us at the same time. So thankful God doesn't use a phone system. Yes, even as wonderful as the cell phone is, God's system is still greater. Man just thinks they have the greatest technology! Not so!


Whatever frustration you are experiencing today, take the verse and hold it in your heart.


Still no call from Patrick, though.


God bless you

No comments: