Friday, February 10, 2012

What Manner of Love

Today I feel I am getting nowhere fast. Ever feel that way? Grandkids have been sick for a while. Agape took them to the doctor this morning. Patrick was to call yesterday, until now there is no news nor an answer if I try to call him.  Bills need to paying, but not enough to pay them. Now you can relate. Right? I thought so.

Then I opened the Bible this morning to continue my reading in 1 John 3:1-9. First verse opened with "Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God; therefore the world knows us not because it knew Him not."

What manner of love has He given to me? The love that passes any kind of problems I could possibly have! The love that draws me under His protecting wing. The love that keeps me floating in the midst of discouragement. The love that gives me courage to go on step forward. But most of all, the love that covers all my sins and makes me white as snow.

What a Father we have! I don't think I will fully comprehend all His love until I reach glory.

God bless you

No comments: