Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Special Word

 I woke up with this morning, with 2 little characters standing beside my bed. This started the day. They are so special.
As the day continued my heart was more and more burdened with the situation I'm in (not personally, but a confidant). The more I struggled, and I was getting another side of the story, I wondered what I should do. I'm still wondering.


Then I opened my email, and there it was, the daily scripture from Blue Bible:


"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I 
will guide thee with mine eye." (Psalms 32:8)
I think He is teaching me, and He will guide me when the time is right. Waiting on the Lord. 

So if you are in a situation, between a rock and hard place, and don't know which way you should go, then take God's Word and allow Him to teach you and He will guide you. For me, right now, this means knowing the right words to say at the right time. And frankly, maybe I'm not the one to "say" something.

Trusting God for direction.
God bless you


No comments: