Friday, February 24, 2012

Refresh My Soul

"And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in
drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered
garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." (Isaiah
58:11)



I take this verse as a personal promise today. I am feeling a drought of soul. Meditation and concentration is a difficult. I hear the noises all around me, even invented noises. And it comes after after a wonderful blessing yesterday, a visit with my cousin and his wife, on their way to Haiti. It was so wonderful. Time flew. The day ended all too soon.


They were living in Haiti at one time. So our connection is not only family but also Haiti. So much to talk about, so much water under the bridge.


Refresh my soul and body. Help me to be that spring of water, a refreshment to others.


God bless you

No comments: