Monday, October 31, 2011

My Energy Drink


"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer." (Psalms 19:14 NKJV)

Vitamins, minerals, protein drinks, energy drinks....ahhh these are terms we are well acquainted with these days. We are all looking for more energy and strength.

But the verse reminds us that God is our strength. I just wonder if we would have more energy and strength if we invested more time in the Word, more time with the Lord, and less time worrying about today or tomorrow, or even yesterday for that matter. Worry can rob us of energy.

So today, Lord, may the words I speak and the thoughts I think be acceptable to you. May my day be filled with your strength, better yet, be my strength!

God bless you

No comments: