Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On the Road

I just wanted to touch base with my blog family. Traveling is going very well. I'm walking without pain which is a wonderful blessing. We (Tammy, my traveling companion & I) have visited different areas in Indiana. God has given us the joy of connecting with old friends, and blessed us with new friends. What a blessing you all have been to us. We have laughed with you, cried with you, hugged you, and are already sad to know our time is almost here to return home.

I will blog again when I have a moment with internet. Thank you for your prayers and love to keep us on our traveling road.

Oh and God has given us the beautiful array of fall colors. The leaves are beautiful. This is an add-on blessing. Thank you God.

Until next time, God bless you


No comments: