Thursday, October 20, 2011

A few more days

A few more days then home. A few more meetings, a wedding, babysitting, then home. It is so fun to have all 3 grandchildren and our 2 children with us here in Sarasota. The missing link is our son-in-law. He tried to come, but was unable to get away from work.

Praising God over and over again that during these 2 1/2 weeks on the road, I have had no pain. The prosthesis is fitting well. So wonderful to walk without pain.

Many times it is easy to think that when our days aren't going so good, then God isn't blessing us. But I find that those moments are when He is pulling for me. He is stretching my faith. He is molding me to be more like Him.

I feel like my mind is in a mumble, interruptions are on the list. And now, it is time to go put the grandchildren to bed. Precious moments when I get to read to them, pray with them and kiss them good-night. This is one interruption that is so sweet. :))

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement during my travels. I truly enjoyed it, and felt like I am finally being able to do a part of the ministry that I truly enjoy doing—meeting people, sharing God's faithfulness and love. We are blessed to have you as a part of the ministry.

God bless you

No comments: