Thursday, June 23, 2011

Walking with 2 legs

Today has been a full day and tiring. I received my prosthesis today. Now I'm learning to walk again. It will take time. I am sure once my balance is back, and I walk without any support, it will be better. So needless to say, I'm not running a marathon or dancing yet.

Of course, it made it easier to have Patrick join me to the doctor, and watching the process. It is good to have him home. He works so hard when he is in Haiti. Life is more difficult. People more discouraged. And everything takes longer to accomplish.

Prayer is vital. It almost sounds like a cliche, but we do covet your prayers for the work, the leaders, the schools and churches. Pray for Francette. She is in the hospital. The doctors don't seem to know her problem. Pray for Rosano. He is a teen but has chest pain at times that he passes out. Pray for us, as we make decisions for the many facets of work there.

God bless you

No comments: