Friday, June 24, 2011

Run but not Faint

I am beginning the challenge of walking again. Yes, it is a challenge even though I have been through it before. I am trying to get strength into the leg since it hasn't been used for several months. There is no pain as it was before. I am still needing the walking for a few days for balance. I did take 4 steps without any support.

I can't believe how tired it makes me. Ok, so I admit I'm not young any more. But the Bible promises that those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength, we shall run and not faint. Encouraging. I will be happy to walk even if running isn't on the list. But I can run in my heart, does that count? :) I need God's strength to accomplish this walking feat.

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll. ~Author Unknown

God bless you

No comments: