Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On the Road

I haven't forgotten, but traveling doesn't always afford an internet service. Spent the weekend in NC in different areas. Great meetings. On our way to Canada tomorrow.

We are enjoying the vehicle the Lord provided for us. We had been praying for one for many months. We got one on Thursday before leaving on Friday. God is always on time.

A friend took us to the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, NC. Very interesting. Challenged me to always be ready to speak a word for the Lord. He also said something that really touched my heart. I can't give it verbatim but it was this: Today we are trying to to fashion the Lord to our image, instead of glorifying Him in His image as we were created. This is called idolatry. It really made me think of all the "me" attitudes in the world. This is trying to mold God into our image.

It is almost 1:00 am...time to think about bed. We actually just found a sleeping spot.

God bless you. God is so good

No comments: