Thursday, October 28, 2010

In Canada

The wind is cold and strong, looks like snow. Hopefully my view of the clouds are wrong. :) But it is Canada, although I am told there is no prediction of snow, and weather forecast are quite accurate.

So now I'm thinking of the idea of "my view" and "prediction" and bringing it into personal situations. How often I have analyzed a situation with my view and predicted what the outcome will be. IF I am giving my opinion according to God's Word then it can be trusted. But too often I have just based an opinion on my view of things. That is where the problem lies. Godly wisdom is seeing things through His Word. We need to spend much time in prayer when we are facing uncertainties or problems.

Right now we are facing a very delicate situation. I cannot see an outcome, or even know how to counsel those involved. Praying is the map to the answer. Satan is out to destroy, but God holds the Victory.

Our amputation "stumps" do not like this cold weather. But we expected this before coming here. We will be very busy the next 2 weeks in many meetings—2 mission fests, churches, a concert and a school. We will be traveling from Fort Erie to Montreal, also north of Toronto.

I pray you are having a wonderful week. God bless you. God is good!!


No comments: