Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grace

Grace is receiving what I don't deserve...Jesus, life, blessings. But for the grace of God, I wouldn't have any of these things. But for the grace of God, I would be lost and void of eternal life. Isn't God good?!! He is!! He has provided everything we need and more.

Have you ever heard someone say, "If God really loved me, He would do so and so, or wouldn't do such and such? God really loves us and we have more than we deserve. God loves us unconditionally. Have you tried loving unconditionally? Or is your love limited to certain actions? God doesn't limit His love. Even when we wander from Him, He still loves us. He will discipline us, but in Love. Oh how awesome is this!!

Today is packing, laundry, sorting, computer work. I'm so tired tonight. I have 2 days to finish up everything. Then it is on the road again.

Pray the rash heals on my leg. I got it in Haiti. Heat rash, but very itchy.

God bless you. God is so good.

No comments: