Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How great am I?

If I had had anything that makes me think I'm great, after reading Isaiah 40:6-41:29, I am convinced that God is the only One, He is in control, His wisdom cannot be measured, and me....I'm a like a dried flower or grass, a speck of dust, as a grasshopper, and as a drop in a bucket.

This sizes things down a bit. Why is the "me" always in the forefront? Help us, Lord!!

Yet, in another scripture He declares we are His workmanship, He takes pleasure in us His children. What a mighty God we serve.

Today is the first time I could wear 3 heavier prosthetic socks!! This may not mean much to you, but it means progress. I'm one step closer to being ready for the permanent prosthesis. So for me this is good news.

Tomorrow is laundry, packing, cleaning and hopefully some rest before take-off on Friday.

I hope your days was a wonderful day in the Lord.

God bless you. Smile, God is so good!


No comments: