Thursday, October 21, 2010

Keep focusing

Psalm 145:5 "I will focus on your honor and majestic splendor, and your amazing deeds!"

The busyness of the day can certainly cause our focus to be on what still needs to be done, especially when time is an issue. Today is our last day in this house. Tomorrow we are on the road again. There still needs to be packing, sorting and finishing last minute things. Not to mention laundry. Praise the Lord, Rachel will come in and clean after we leave. She thinks it is easier this way. :))

Then of course to add to the whole list of things, I have misplaced my phone, and can't call anyone to tell them to help me find it. I pray God will lead my eyes to the right place. The comfort is that I know it is in the house somewhere. Is this a sign of senior moments? Well I'm not surprised.

Oh did I mention that now my leg has decided to be in pain too.

The wonderful news is that God provided a van for traveling!! That is definitely an answer to prayer.
I'm off to the laundry room, meditating on His amazing deeds!!

God bless you. God is so good.

No comments: