Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Does God Know?

OH what a scripture...Isaiah 40
40:27 "why do you say, the Lord is not aware of what is happening to me, My God is not concerned with my vindication?"

Are we any different than the children of Israel? How often have we asked this same question?

I love the response: verses 28-29 " Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom. He gives strength to those who are tired; to the ones who lack power, he gives renewed energy."

I need this promise of energy for today. Yes, God sees me doing the job I least love, financial reports.
God has helped me wade through the piles of paper. Not done yet, at least I'm moving forward.

Going through some papers, I was reminded of our situation 4 months ago and realize how far we have come. God did give renewed energy. He is the God of all creation.

God bless you. God is Good.

No comments: