Friday, June 29, 2012

Share His Benefits

Psalm 103:1-2 "Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. bless HIs holy name: Bless the Lord oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits."

Today, an uneventful day, as I call it. Nothing special or specific. Yet as I contemplated what I should share, this verse came to my mind. There are yet many of God's benefits all around. We are healthy, have food to eat, a roof over our heads, forgiveness when we do not give God all that is His, Grace when we don't deserve it.

As I read through the book of Genesis and Exodus, God's faithfulness is so evident to His children. His covenants stand true. His covenant to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob help me to realize He wants a relationship with me and you. He will keep His promises with us. Even those He promised in the beginning of generations. They still stand true.

We serve a mighty God. There is no god in all the world that can come close to the One true God. Satan is so busy deceiving thousands. Little do they know that satan is only out to destroy them and take them away from the One who died for them. In our weakness we are made strong. God will strengthen us to go out and share Jesus with those we come in contact with.

Let's not miss the opportunity. Let us tell others the Benefits of serving the Lord.

God bless you

No comments: