Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Your Presence Lord

After a busy day, the house is quiet. Grandchildren sound asleep. Listening to a worship song in Creole "Your Presence Lord" is everything to me. Comforting. His presence. He will never leave me or forsake me.

So many promises in the Bible of His everlasting presence with us. He loves us. We are a blessed people. I just read or heard something the other day that made me stop in my tracks. "Every time we read God's Word we should be so amazed and overwhelmed at His infallible Word." We should never be able to read it nonchalantly. We should always be at awe at the God we serve.

Praise Him today. Praise His Name. Glorify Him. He is worthy to be praised. There is nothing, may I repeat nothing, that even comes close to deserving our praise more than our Lord!! We are a blessed people.

If you lay awake in bed, and sleep eludes you, praise Him. In the night watches, His voice is near. He is awake with you. Our granddaughter is amazed that God doesn't need to sleep. I think she rather likes the idea.

God bless you

No comments: