Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Revelation Song

Revelation 4:8 & 11 "Holy, holy holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come! You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power. For You created all things, and by your will they exist and were created."

The Revelation Song is one of my all time favorite worship songs. I feel it takes me into Heaven. I try to imagine the holiness and glory of God. My imagination is too feeble to see something so powerful. One of the phrases in the song is "with all creation I'll sing, I'll adore you." I really cannot fathom all creation singing God's praises.

Right now we see creation groaning for its redemption. Even creation knows that its creation was by God, and it has been touted by sin. We see more and more of the "groaning" with all the hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, etc.

How wonderful when we are all in the presence of our Savior and creation will sing with us. What a praise service, unending praise. We will sing praises we have never heard. We will worship as we never have before...

Because then, we will see clearly and not through a clouded mirror.

God bless you.

No comments: