Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today's Treasure

How was your day—trauma or treasure? My day started with a definite treasure. I was invited to accompany my mother (90 years old) to a mother/daughter event. I'm so thrilled, for you see, living far away I miss out on these things often. I will be in Indiana, and she needed a daughter to go with her, I am honored and blessed.

It was also a treasure to have Billy, Debbie, and their 3 boys here for the night. This morning Agape took them to the airport on their way to Haiti, not to visit, but moving there!! It was wonderful to be a part of their move. They will be living in Mayette. Billy will be working with the farmers. We are thrilled to have them in the village.

I love how God tucks treasures into our lives, and sometimes surprisingly so. Just at the moment when we need them...These treasures are eternal, they can't rust, be stolen. But we can share them and lay up treasures in Heaven. Isn't this exciting?!

I do hope you had treasures today. God is everlastingly good and wonderful!!

God bless you

No comments: