Friday, February 11, 2011

Today is enough

"So then, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own." Matt 6:34

What am I doing worrying about tomorrow? God has always taken good care of me. He has always provided. He knows my needs more than I do.


Isn't it amazing how one little spin in our lives takes us on this worry roller coaster? Immediately I was convicted of this verse. We need not worry. We can totally rest in His love and provision. At least for me, it isn't the big things that throws that rolling stone across my path, it is the small irritating things.


Praise Him, praise Him...no matter what I feel about what is thrown at me. God is greater, even greater than anything I can imagine. I do want my Father to nudge me when I get too comfortable in this world. After all, the comfort begins a little at a time.


Thank you Lord for trials, and reminders how much you love me. How much you care for me. Even Solomon was not dressed as much as the lilies of the field.


If you are having a "befuddled" day, look up. God is caring for you and loving you!!


Be blessed.


No comments: