Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In His Hands

Isaiah 49:16 "See I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me."

This verse is a great promise. To have my life inscribed in the palms of HIS hands. I love the 2nd part of the verse. My walls—those times between a rock and hard place. Those times when I keep walking into the walls or closed doors. He sees those times. If those walls are continually before Him, does He place them there? Or does He cushion the "hit" so I don't totally damage myself? Perhaps I would be totally destroyed by those walls were they not continually before Him.

The walls are before Him, so maybe that is why we feel we are alone banging on them. God is not limited to a wall. He can pass right through them. I picture Him putting up His hands to remove the wall, and He sees me in His hand. Such Love!!

We have had 2 days of wall banging, very tiring, yet God shows me this at the end of today. Thank You God. I know you have my life in your hands.

God bless you.

No comments: