Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hurry and Wait

That is what it seems like today...

But God says "Stand still and see what the Lord will do." "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength."

Often we see waiting as a difficult time, and yet it is what the Lord requires of us. Waiting with a right attitude refines us. I am so thankful the Lord didn't give me all my desires instantly. That would have destroyed me. Oh how good God is!! He knows what is best for us. Just like our children, they need to wait on things that are not appropriate for them now.

Most of the time during our waiting moments we do not see what value it could possibly have...for example waiting on my prosthesis. He could have healed the damaged tissues in a moment. But He chose not to.

Stand still, Barb, and see what the Lord will do. Fill in your own name.

Blessings throughout the weekend.

No comments: