Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Long O Lord

Psalm 13:1-2 "How long O Lord....How long shall I take counsel in my soul..."

I'm sort of taking this phrases out of context...my version right now would be— How Long O Lord will I talk to myself of my situation? You know our deadline for a house, and yet nothing has worked out to this end yet. We all talk to ourselves, don't we? At least I do. We pray tomorrow will bring answers.

But again, God has always taken care of me/us. He has a plan, but hasn't revealed it totally yet. The flip side of this coin is that if we are living along without challenges and detours, we best pray. For you see when we are seriously serving the Lord, the enemy attacks. When all is going very smoothly, pray!! The enemy attacks when the Lord is praised! He is faithful and Ever Good!!

We had a good trip to Miami this afternoon. The next couple days will be busy checking houses, take a load of boxes for Haiti to the boat for shipping.

The final thought in the message this morning was to run the race, and give it all you got. Let's start the week with praises for our Lord

God bless you

No comments: