Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life is daily

Psalm 13—How long O Lord, how long? How long will the enemy be exalted over me?

Can you not feel David's frustration? He's praying, he's on the lam, hiding in caves and I think frustrated. As David Jeremiah puts it "life is so frustrating because it is so daily." That is a big statement. Every day those frustrations can get up with us, follow us all day long and often back to bed with us at night. What is the answer to all this? It is not an easy answer, but there is one.

We can choose our attitude. We can complain or praise. We can look unto the hills, away from the problem. God is ready to help us. Oh He will allow us to wallow around in the pit of frustration until we are ready to lift our hearts in praise. As Patrick says, "with every challenge and problem, my first response is What can I learn?" He knows until he learns the lesson God usually doesn't move him on into another plateau.

Today the frustrations have been mountainous!! I've been angry, sad, not understanding. But God!! He is here. His promise stands true that my walls are ever before Him. Has he moved the wall yet? No. But they will move. I don't understand, neither can I see an answer. But in His time, I will know the answer.

I have my prosthesis, but have a lot of pain. Not sure why. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I was believing that I would put it on and walk away. Not so!

Have a wonderful blessed weekend.

No comments: