Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wrestling

Good morning
Wrestling in prayer that is...not the sport. How often do we wrestle in prayer? That is where I am now, wrestling...needing an answer. Still none. I know God has the answer, He just hasn't shown it to me yet. Patience, wait. The answer will come in the right moment.

We had a great trip to Indiana. We praise God for safety. We have a fairly tight schedule while here, so if I don't get to blogging each day, don't give up on me.

I'm scheduled to visit Haiti in October. I am struggling with this...pray that I would have peace.

God is so good. He is our only HOPE in this dark world. We are the light.

God bless you. Have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

Penny said...

I can't wait to go to Haiti with you. It will be good...and we will help you have peace with it.