Monday, September 27, 2010

Time for Trauma or Treasure.

I'll take the treasure. And I know Haiti will too. Our hearts still hurt for those who lost "what they didn't have" in the Friday storm...a home? Well a tent. At least they had a cover over their heads. But now...I wonder where they will sleep or should I say, are sleeping?

Today was busy, real busy in the "office"...and I'm not done, but will stop for the day. Actually I did have some play time with Nate this morning. Always so much fun.

The greatest treasure is eternity with our Lord. Laying up treasures where they can't be taken or rusted out. I think those "treasures" are those we help into the Kingdom. How many opportunities have I missed? We know when we have earthly treasure, we seem to put a lot of time into it. All that will pass away. But we can invest in those who need a helping hand.

Tomorrow it is off to the doctor again. This is the longest that I have gone without an appointment. I'm excited. The last time I was still using a cane to hobble along. Now...I never even take it out with me.

I hope your day was good and went well.

God bless you. God is good.

No comments: