Monday, September 20, 2010

Home Again

Our 2 weeks on the road was great!! We visited many friends, churches and our family. As good as it is, it is so good to be home again!!

My walking improved greatly in the past 2 weeks. I had lots of practice going up and down stairs. I still haven't mastered it without holding on to a rail. But I see progress.

We have the blessing of coming home, but those in Haiti in tents are not "home" yet. I'm not sure they have hopes of returning to a house they could call home.

We have returned to our earthly home, but we are not really "HOME" yet. There is much work to be done. May we all not be discouraged and weary of doing good. Let us fight the fight of faith together. One day we will all be home with our Heavenly Father, and Jesus who is our Lord. What a homecoming that will be!!

God bless you. God is good.

No comments: