Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today was computer work, printing, packing, laundry...you are right time for a trip to Haiti. For Patrick, that is. He leaves tomorrow. I leave a week from tomorrow, God willing.

So yes, a lot was accomplished...but are my accomplishments what makes my day good or bad. I'm afraid that is often the case for most of us. We "rate" a day by what we have done. What is it that makes this day a success or failure. What is it that makes it worth our time. Or should I ask, how do I make time worthy?

Living in the praises of Jesus, no matter what. Just praising Him. Yes, in spite of trouble, problems, even missing the mark. Did you know you are not a failure until you refuse to get up again after you fall?

We are not failures. We are precious in the sight of God. We don't get it, do we? Well I do wonder what He sees, but I know. He sees Jesus in me.

You have something to shout about...JESUS IN YOU...we are blessed. Let's share our blessing.

God bless you. God is good.

No comments: