Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What a promise!

Psalm 73:23-24 "Nevertheless I [am] continually with thee: thou hast holden [me] by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory."

That God holds me constantly with His right hand, He guides me with His counsel, He is always with me, and will receive me to glory. Oh that I would always have my eyes on Him. I want to be passionate for His Word, to serve HIm always.

This really is a great way to end the day, so full of activity. As it always is right before Patrick leaves for Haiti (Friday). Lists, packing, shopping, notes, laundry, and the list goes on. But it is with great joy that I do these things. Two months ago, I wasn't able to do this myself. I'm so happy. I am thankful for the ability to work. That is a blessing!!

There are many of you out there that would love one day on a chair to rest, read and do whatever. Yes, that is nice when it is a rest we choose. Sometimes God chooses a rest for us in ways that we never would. Praise HIm from whom all blessings flow.

Just in case you missed the announcement yesterday...our new website is launched...check it out...www.livingwordhaiti.org

God bless you. God is good.

No comments: