Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time

What have I done with the time the Lord gave me today? Have I truly used it for His glory?

I'm thinking of the verses in Ecclesiastes 3 "In everything there is a time and a season..."

The season is always right to praise Him, to worship Him. Always. Nothing is so bad that we can't praise Him. Or is it? I can praise Him, and "Lord, help me to do so." Isn't it sad that we think we are so in control, and yet we can't even praise Him without His help.

Today I am wearing 4 "socks" which means my "Peggy" is getting smaller and on the way to a permanent prosthesis. I will wear 10 "socks" before I am ready for that. Rachel and I had a great time for a couple hours this evening...riding the country roads, enjoying the trees and nice houses, of course. Was so relaxing and fun.

God bless you. God is so good.

No comments: