Saturday, September 25, 2010

Psalm 121

This morning I was listening to one of my favorite French artists Constance. She sings a beautiful rendition of Psalm 121. (you can listen to her on YouTube) Caused my spirit into quietness and assurance, knowing that God is my protection. He does keep me in every situation. He guards my goings and comings. He doesn't sleep nor slumber.

Yes, my help comes from the Lord. He is my shade. He keeps Israel. What more can we need?

I have been troubling over my upcoming trip to Haiti. I trust Him to protect me, or in a clear way showing me that now is not the time to go. With yesterday's storm, and Monday's strong tremor in the village, I became even more troubles. Lord, help me to rest in You. I am not in control, but You are!

Almost every day now, I add another prosthetic sock to make the prosthesis more comfortable to walk in. What this means, is that my "Peggy" is decreasing in size and preparing for the permanent prosthesis. This usually takes 6-8 months after the beginning of the prosthesis. When I need 10 socks, then it is time for the permanent one. I'm on month 2 and yesterday I was wearing 5 socks.

Have a wonderful weekend. Pray for Haiti. The storm yesterday added another hardship to the already devastated country.

God bless you. God is Good!!

No comments: