Wednesday, August 31, 2011

God is Amazing

A friend and I have been planning a trip to Indiana for a while now. Tickets were expensive and we kept returning to different sites to find fares. We prayed that God would open a door for us. Today I went to Expedia again, and the price for a ticket had dropped almost $200 per ticket!! And it had a note "only 2 tickets left at this price." We can't stop smiling!

This morning one of the first thoughts were "The very hairs of your head are all numbered." Matthew 10:30. What an amazing promise! God cares about the very hair on our head. He knows everything. As one wrote, it will take all eternity for us to learn who God really is. I believe that to be true. About the time we think we can figure something out, God does something totally extra-ordinary that totally blows our minds.

So once again we go back to the thought that "His ways are not my ways or His thoughts my thoughts." So when God disciplines me or takes me through a miracle, I'm convinced that there is more to it than my eye can see or my heart can understand. God is molding me for eternity. And you too.

God bless you.

No comments: