Monday, September 10, 2012

He is the I AM

A short writing by Chuck Swindoll, resonated within my heart this morning.
Hebrews 12:2 "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,  the author and finisher of our faith."

In every situation we need to fix our eyes on Jesus. Don't focus on your situation neither the "mountain" before you. Why fix our  eyes on the Lord? Who is He?

He is Yahweh, the eternal I AM, the sovereign Lord of the universe. He is not unjust, He has never lost control. He is always faithful. Changeless. All powerful. All knowing. Good. Compassionate. Gracious. Wise. Loving. Reliable.

How can we lose? We have the best of the BEST. We can only lose if we decide not to fix our eyes on Him.

This situation with my sister is so difficult. But no matter what the situation, He is the I AM.

Whatever your situation is today, you can trust Him. Fix your eyes on Him. He is the Answer.

God bless you




No comments: