Tuesday, September 18, 2012

From Earth to Glory

Today my sister Arlene went to be with Jesus. She had been sick 3 1/2 weeks, all but 4 days (?) were spent in Intensive Care. It has been a tense 3 weeks. And now her address has been changed from earth to glory.

We will miss her immensely. I can't even imagine "home" in Indiana without her. The last time I saw her was 5 months ago. My heart aches, but not only for me, but for Bill and the rest of the family. I will be flying to Indiana tomorrow.

I will probably not be able to blog for the next several days. Thank you to all who have prayed earnestly for Arlene's well being. Now she is totally whole. In the presence of Jesus. She is a beautiful angel. All her life she has served others, but now she will be served. She is worshipping and dancing before the throne of God. How glorious.

I can't even imagine what heaven is like. Today when we told Promise and Nate that Aunt Arlene died, and is now in Heaven. After this Promise and Nate were arguing if Arlene is in Heaven. Rachel told them she is. Then the question was:

Nate: So does Arlene live in our heart?
Promise: No she is in Heaven?
Nate: But if Jesus lives in our heart, then Arlene must be in our heart too?
Then Nate kissed his hand and put it on his heart...from the eyes of a child. So precious

God bless you

No comments: