Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thank You for Caring

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, Bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits." Psalm 103:1-2

Bless the Lord, in spite of circumstances. God is worthy of my praises. He is worthy to be blessed. My inner being needs to constantly praise Him. Seek Him in all situations, at all times.

I will be traveling to Indiana tomorrow to visit the Yoder family. I only wish it would be in a different situation that I meet this beautiful family. I  pray in some small way I can be bring comfort and blessing to them. Emotions run like a roller coaster—overwhelming sadness, then the rejoicing in the goodness of God even in a most difficult situation. The very helpless feeling of wanting to take the hurt away from all the young adults that will miss Izzy so much, yet knowing I can't do that. Only God. Wanting Patrick to be here to go to Indiana with me, yet knowing that he is comforting the haitian community.

As God lays it on your heart, pray for all who are going through this experience together. We see God in so many ways through this.

I will probably not have the opportunity to blog before the beginning of next week.
Thank you for being my friend, praying and caring so much

God bless you

No comments: